Bcontrol: a real-time Linux / Matlab software package for behavioral training.
Slow drifts in decision criterion (code from Gupta et al., bioRxiv 2021)
Automated training code to train our rats to perform specific tasks:
- Poisson Clicks task (behavior first presented in Brunton et al., Science 2013).
- ProAnti task-switching behavior (behavior first presented in Duan et al. Neuron 2015).
- Two-step planning task (behavior first presented in Miller et al. Nature Neuroscience 2017).
- Parametric Working Memory task (behavior first presented in Akrami et al. Nature 2018).
- Transgenic GCaMP6f rats. (As used for widefield calcium imaging in Scott et al. Neuron 2018).